- Strong relationship with Global Emergency Care Collaborative, an NGO focused on sustainable emergency medicine human resource development in Uganda
- Engage in ultrasound research and training in Cambodia through our inter-division collaboration
- Provide disaster and humanitarian relief with partner NGOs and nonprofits
- Ability to participate at other UMass sites in Kenya and Liberia, or work closely with a mentor to establish your own international project or research
- Global Emergency Care Collaborative Masaka Referral Hospital. Masaka, Uganda, Emergency Care Practitioner Preceptor
- Himalayan Health Exchange. Outer Himalayas, Himachal Pradesh, India, Team Clinician and Preceptor for Medical Expedition
- Charutar Arogya Mandal Hospital. Sevaliya, Kheda, India,Developed emergency medicine guidelines and protocols for regional hospital
- Syrian American Medical Society, Refugee care in Greece
Fellowship candidates must be ABEM board eligible or certified by the July 1st fellowship start date. This generally means that fellows have completed an Emergency Medicine residency in the US or Canada.
Please email the program director at Payal.Modi@umassmemorial.org and the Fellowship Coordinator. at email@example.com Your application should include: - Personal Statement including why you are specifically interested in our program - CV - Three letters of recommendation (one from residency director/chair)
Application Deadline | 2019-09-30
Applications are due on September 30th, 2019. Please contact the Fellowship Director if you would like to be considered after this date.
Interview Dates | 2019-08-01
Eligible applications will be contacted by the fellowship coordinator for an interview in the Fall.
Offer Date | 2019-11-11
UMass adheres to the IEMFC No-Offer Date Policy which means that no offers will be made prior to the date which corresponds to the 2nd Monday in November. Thereafter, offers will be made on a rolling basis based on availability.
|Project Name & Description||Details|